This page contains resources provided by USMCOC Mid-America Chapter members.
The Mid-America Chapter strives to provide fresh and factual content. However, such content provided in the Resources may not necessarily be an official endorsement or chamber public policy position.
Please CLICK the red title to view material.
Mexico Tax, Legal, and Fiscal Update, February 13, 2018
- 2018 Mexico Accounting and Tax Update, Alan Roiser, CPA, Plante Moran
- NAFTA and Mexico's Actions to Prepare for the Future, Hugo Dubovoy, Baker McKenzie
- Economic & Interest Rate Update, Jason Smith, Citibank
Documents for Breakfast Series Update, January 25, 2018
- NAFTA: A Primer for the Montreal Round, by Colin Robertson, January 2018
- The New Mexican Anti-corruption System, by Gonzalez Calvillo, December 2017
- Global Trade Outlook 2018, by Derek Gianino, US Chamber Trade Presentation at International Trade Association of Greater Chicago, January 17, 2018
Gonzalez Calvillo (with Plante Moran), December 2017
Mexico Consulting Associates, September 2017
Articles and Documents Referenced at Breakfast Series Session
December 7, 2017
- NAFTA Renegotiation: Fish or Cut Bait
- What If NAFTA Ended? The Imperative of a Successful Renegotiation
- NAFTA and Motor Vehicle Trade
- NAFTA Renegotiation and Modernization
- NAFTA Talks Get Bogged Down
- NAFTA Talks Head for a Winter Chill
by US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce, Mid-America Chapter
November 15, 2017
Albert Zapanta, President & CEO of The US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
Presented at the Hearing for the Office of the US Trade Representative
USTR Public Comment Analysis - "Negotiating Objectives Regarding Modernization of NAFTA with Canada & Mexico"
Presented at USMCOC Policy & Our Borders Breakfast Series - June 2017
by US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce, Midamerica